Capital Pat Services is one of the UK’S leading Pat Testing providers and carry out Portable Appliance Testing (PAT Test) for Landlords, Schools, Hotels and Businesses who need to comply with The Health & Safety Act (1974). We recognise that reliability and efficiency are of the utmost importance to our clients and have made these qualities the hallmark of our service.
With our offices strategically based in London and Manchester we are able to service your business no matter where in the country it is. Our teams of PAT testing engineers are fully qualified to City and Guilds 2377, fully insured, CRB checked and NICEIC Approved to carry out electrical PAT testing in ‘your’ premises.
We currently hold insurance at the following levels which should guarantee you total peace of mind:
- £5 million Public Liability Insurance.
- £5 million Employer’s Liability insurance.
- £1millionProfessional Indemnity insurance.
Our operation managers regularly inspect our accredited engineers pat testing work and movements to ensure quality control and satisfactory results are achieved. In addition they will regularly update and train our staff, in accordance with the latest health and safety requirements.
- All our engineers are accredited, professional and friendly.
- We have a dedicated team answering your calls to make the process smooth and personal.
- Using the latest onsite technology, we guarantee to generate your report within 24 hours of the site visit.
- In addition, all our vehicles have been installed with a GPS tracking system, so that we can monitor each vehicles movement at all times.
- We carry full employers and public liability insurance which is important to our clients